Welcome Fremont Police Department Employees!
Thank you for taking the time and signing up for this free Fremont Police Department benefit. Knowing your numbers is the first step in being proactive when it comes to your well-being. The purpose of this blood test is to help you better understand and improve your health, as well as:
- Spend less time at the doctor
- Catch health risks and chronic diseases before they become a problem
- Receive the most accurate reading on how nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle affect your short and long-term health
- Get easy-to-understand, actionable insights on your own biochemistry
It's convenient. It's in-depth. It's 100% confidential.
How It Works
Click the "Signup" button and follow the prompts to create your free WellnessFX account.
Once your account is created, choose the date and time to reserve your blood draw.
Fast - Do Not Eat or Drink Anything But Water - 12 Hours Prior to Your Scheduled Blood Draw at Your Office Location.
Review Your Results
What You Get
To measure and improve upon your cardiovascular, inflammation, metabolic, hormonal, and nutritional health, you'll get:
- In-depth blood tests
- An interactive, personalized health profile with onsite recommendations
- A free, confidential 30 minute telephone consultation with a WellnessFX physician (of your choice) to assist in interpreting your test results and make easy, realistic modifications for you to improve your health.
- Secure access to your health data, available 24/7
- A convenient onsite blood draw in your facility's Cafeteria or
- If you're unable to attend the onsite draw, you may visit a local Quest Patient Service Center through August 15, 2021 to get your blood drawn at your convenience. Find your local Quest PSC by clicking here.
Your WellnessFX blood test includes the following biomarkers:
- Total Cholesterol
- I'm having trouble creating an account or logging in.
- If you're having trouble, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 799-4436.
- I forgot my account password.
- Reset your password by clicking on the Forgot password link at the bottom of the sign in page or click here and we'll send a reset password link to the email address associated with your account login.
- How much does this cost?
- The Fremont Police Department is providing a blood test to all participants at no cost to you.
- Is my personal information shared with my employer?
- No. Absolutely no information regarding your test results are shared with any employer or local union. WellnessFX adheres to all HIPAA privacy regulations.
- What happens to my account if I leave my employer?
- If you leave your employer you will still have access to your WellnessFX account and may purchase WellnessFX products such as diagnostics and consultations. If you signed up with a work-related email address and wish to update it, you may do so under your WellnessFX Account Settings.
- What do I need to know before visiting a Quest Patient Service Center to get my free blood draw?
- Create your free WellnessFX account.
- From the “print your lab form” tab, print out a copy of your lab order. This form is required at the Quest lab.
- You can find your local Quest Patient Service center by clicking here.
- No food or drink for the 12 hours before your blood draw except plain water.
- Be sure to drink plenty of water the day before your blood draw.
IMPORTANT: Quest accepts walk-ins and appointments. If you choose to schedule an appointment online, you will be asked "Who is sending you for testing?" (see image below). Do NOT choose the "Employer" option. Instead, choose the "Purchased My Own Test" option. You will not be charged for your blood draw but you must choose this option when scheduling your appointment.
Have questions? Contact our amazing support team at email@example.com